Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Building Blocks

Happy feast of Sts Peter and Paul!

This is over the hump day, and I have been looking at sites as I plan to expand the blog. But today I want to give a brief status report. I had a great meeting with a friend of mine this week, who has been trying to think of ways to bring me into his practice and merge our common interests in offering Catholic Based women's health care. I can promise nothing, but patience

Second, I am following the advice of the administrators I have met where I work now and a proposal is slowly circulating. I will be forwarding this proposal soon to the highest levels of the company and then following up for support. The recent amazing support I have received from several people is moving this ball forward.

You know, Michael Voris is in Dublin this week. Over the last two days, he has laid out in his inimitable style the severe erosion of the faith that is occurring in the land where so many can trace their lineage. I, for one, can attest that while the materialism and new age thinking are well rooted here in America, that there is a growing campaign of believers that is sparking a revival! And God Bless you all!

St Gianna Pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment