Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Great Symposium

Last Friday, I attended a conference on the University of Illinois, Chicago Conference on Bioethics. It covered a number of topics, mostly on beginning of life issues. Neonatology, the application of double effect, and then, at the end, a wide ranging presentation on Natural Family Planning. It was really excellent. I was very pleased to meet someone from the Marquette school of Nursing, and look forward to the fruits of networking.

Over the next few days, I will try to develop a reference for the types of Natural Family planning methods. While I do understand that these approaches can help space children, I cannot easily separate them from family promotion. They have their applications either way.

St Gianna Pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment